Make seed starter pots from the newspapers in your house.
1. Fold about 2 inches along the long side of a sheet of newspaper.
2. Roll a cup (the width depends on how wide you want your seed cup to be) along the fold, roughly lining the open edge of the cup along the bottom of the folded section. This will make the sides of your cup.
3. Shove the extra newspaper into the bottom of your cup.
4. Slide your newspaper “cup” off your real cup and turn your real cup over. Use the flat bottom of your real cup to push the bottom flat and into place.
5. Set in your seed starter container and fill with potting mix!